California Western is proud to have the below Visiting Assistant Professors at our institution:
Professor Welinder earned an LL.M. degree from Harvard Law School, where her studies and research focused on Internet and information law. Before that, she practiced litigation and public law for several years. She is also a graduate of the London School of Economics and the University of Southern California, where she competed in the Philip C. Jessup International Law Moot Court.
· A Face Tells More than a Thousand Posts: Developing Face Recognition Privacy in Social Networks, 26 HARVARD JOURNAL OF LAW & TECHNOLOGY 165 (2012).
· Dodging the Thought Police: Privacy of Online Video and Other Content Under the “Bork Bill,” HARVARD JOURNAL OF LAW & TECHNOLOGY DIGEST (2012), http://jolt.law.harvard.edu/digest/legislation/dodging-the-thought-police-privacy-of-online-video-and-other-content-under-the-bork-bill
· Face Recognition Privacy in Social Networks under German, 31.1 COMMUNICATION LAW BULLETIN 5 (2012).
· EU Weighs in on Privacy in Face Recognition Apps, Electronic Frontier Foundation (2012), https://www.eff.org/deeplinks/2012/06/eu-recommendations-use-face-recognition-technology-online-and-mobile-applications.
· California Considers Regulation of Autonomous Vehicles, HARVARD JOURNAL OF LAW & TECHNOLOGY DIGEST (2012), http://jolt.law.harvard.edu/digest/legislation/2230.
· Clean Water Act Liability for Stormwater Discharge Regardless of Who Muddied the Waters, 38 ECOLOGY LAW CURRENTS 36 (2011), http://elq.typepad.com/currents/2011/07/currents38-05-welinder-2011-0719.html#_edn*.
· Amended CEQA Guidelines Clear the Air: Analysis & Mitigation of Greenhouse Gas Emissions, 33 CALIFORNIA STATE BAR PUBLIC LAW JOURNAL 3 (2010).