This information is provided in compliance with the Higher Education Opportunity Act, enacted in 2008.
Find details about the textbooks being used during the current and upcoming trimester.
General Institutional Information
- Facilities and Services for Students with Disabilities
- Privacy of Student Records – FERPA (PDF)
- Diversity and Student Body
- Cost of Attendance
- Refund Policy, Requirements for Withdrawal, and Return of Federal Financial Aid
- Textbook Information
- Consumer Information on College Navigator Website
- Academic Programs
- Copyright Infringement (PDF)
- Voter Registration Forms
Financial Aid and Assistance
Health and Safety
Other Consumer Information
Bureau for Private Postsecondary Education - An individual may contact the Bureau for Private Postsecondary Education (“Bureau”) for review of a complaint.