Do you have questions about when you need to pay your tuition? Are you wondering how to ensure you receive a disbursement? Then you are in the right place. On this page, you will find information related to the CWSL Business Office.
- We encourage our students that are expecting disbursements excess funds from their
financial aid to use ACH direct deposit to receive their payments to receive their
Financial Aid. Make your requests using the ACH Direct Deposit form. Follow the instructions on the form to upload the completed form and bank document
to the secure CWSL website.
- If the bank account information changes, the student will need to submit a new form and bank document.
- Tuition and other payments may be mailed to our secure lockbox at
- California Western School of Law, PO BOX 511371, Los Angeles CA 90051-7926
- Payments may also be sent via ACH/EFT/wire using the information provided on the ACH/wire instructions form.
- The Policies & Procedure Manual contains all information regarding student account policies
Tuition and Registration Information
- Tuition Payment Deferment /Promissory Note form for the current trimester. Please see the Policies & Procedures Manual for any questions.
- Proposed Payment Plan Request. Deferment is based on a payment plan. Please see the Policies & Procedures Manual for any questions.
- Student Financial Responsibility Agreement. This form is required for all students at California Western School of Law.
- Student Financial Responsibility Form - Opt out. This form allows students to opt out of certain provisions of the mandatory Student Financial Responsibility form.
The Business Office is home to information regarding student accounts. If you have additional questions about your student account, tuition payments, student-work payroll or fund disbursement, call our office.
9am – 5pm
San Diego, CA 92101